- Eliminates the need to grease/oil the pans before baking & cuts down cleaning time & cost
- Does not affect the taste and is reusable multiple times
- Certified by European Council (EC) Regulation 1935/2004, B.F.R . Germany, DM 73 Italy, and IS6615:1972 for food contact safety
- Microwave, freezer, and oven safe up to 220 deg. C or 428 deg. F
- Use for lining cookie sheets, cake pans, baking pans, lasagne dishes, etc. Reheat pizza, bake fish, and French fries in the oven.
- Wrap cooked foods before reheating to keep them from drying out or wrap paneer, meat patty, cutlets, etc before keeping in the fridge to maintain moisture
- Country of Origin: India
Ecobake Unbleached Baking and Cooking Paper Roll – Brown
₹90.00 – ₹200.00
Whether you are baking cookies or cakes, or anything else, the use of parchment paper is a must! Oddy Ecobake provides Baking & Cooking Parchment Paper which is ideal for up to 230 deg C and can even be re-used multiple times! It eliminates the need for greasing the baking tray and there is no need for cleanup of the tray. Also, the shape of the product is perfect as the baked item doesn’t stick to the pan. Note: It is normal for the paper to turn brown after baking.
Roll in dispenser
20 meter, 5 meter