Paneer Ki Kheer, Cottage Cheese Milk Pudding, holi Recipe, Traditional Indian Desserts, Festive Desserts, Holi Festival Recipes, Milk Pudding Recipes, Kheer Recipes
• 3 cups full fat milk
• ½ cup or 50 gms crumbled or grated paneer
• 6 tbsp sugar
• 3 green cardamoms,crushed
• 1/4 cup of dry fruit mix of Almonds, Pistachios, Cashews and Raisins
• Few strands of saffron or kesar
• 1.5 tsp rose water or single drop of rose essence (optional)
• In a wok or heavy bottom pot, boil milk. When it comes to a boil reduce the flame and let it simmer for good 15 minutes or until the milk has reduced and thickened a bit. Do not forget to stir time to time for you don’t want milk to burn from the bottom.
• Add sugar to the milk and let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
• Also add crushed Cardamom seeds and combine.
• Sliver some Almonds and Pistachios and also half cashews. Add these along with raisins to the milk and combine.
• Add strands of saffron and rose essence or rose water to the milk for an amazing flavour.
• Crumble fresh paneer or cottage cheese with your hands and put it in the reduced milk. If you have fresh chenna or paneer it will be easier to crumble with hands or otherwise you can even grate the paneer. Let the paneer get cooked with the milk for another 5-7 minutes and then put the flame off. Garnish with Rose petals and serve hot or chilled.
No token or token has expired.
Subscribe to our newsletter to recieve
our news and updates by email
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER