Oddy Uniwraps Parchment Paper, Brazilian Chocolate Brigadeiro, Easy Chocolate Recipe, No Bake Chocolate Recipe, Traditional Recipe, Parchment Paper as Liners, Dessert Recipe, Quick Recipe, 4 step Recipe, 3 Ingredient Recipe
- 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk (397 g /400 g)
- 30 g Butter (plus more for greasing)
- 40 g Cocoa Powder
- Chocolate Sprinkles (to decorate)
- In a pan melt Butter, Condensed milk and Cocoa Powder. Cook for good 10-12 minutes on medium low flame till you spot some bubbles. If you under cook the chocolate, it won’t roll into a ball and if you overcook the chocolate will burn or seize.
- Line a plate with Oddy Uniwraps Parchment Paper. Spread the chocolate on it and let it cool down in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Grease your hands with oil and roll the chocolate into truffle sized balls.
- Roll them in chocolate Sprinkles and serve.
No token or token has expired.