Eggless Whole Wheat and Oats Brownies Recipes, Eggless Baking, Healthy Baking, Whole Wheat Brownies, Oats Brownies, Oddy Uniwraps Parchment Paper, Valentine’s Day Recipe, Quick Healthy Dessert idea
- Whole Wheat Flour 1 cup
- Sugar 3/4 cup
- Oats 1/2 cup
- Cocoa 5 tbspn
- Baking soda 1 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Oil 3 tbspn
- Vanilla Essence 1 tsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Chocolate chips or grated Chocolate 1/2 cup
- Line a Square baking sheet with Oddy Uniwraps Parchment Paper for mess free baking. Preheat the oven to 170 degree Celsius.
- In a bowl add Whole Wheat Flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- Grind Oat meal in a grinder.
- Make a well in the center.
- Add yogurt, Oil and Vanilla essence.
- Combine everything with a spatula until moistened.
- Pour the batter in the lined baking sheet and smoothen the top with a spatula.
- Top it with chocolate chips or grated chocolate.
- Bake it in oven for 45 minutes or until the skewer inserted comes out clean. Remove the parchment paper.
- Remove it on wire wrack and let it cool down.
- Cut into square slices once it’s totally cooled.
Credits : http://www.thesecretingredient.in/whole-wheat-oats-chocolate-brownies-eggless-chocolate-oat-brownies-healthy-eggless-chocolate-brownies/
No token or token has expired.