Sometimes we are in such a hurry that we skip breakfast to rush to our work or just take liquid diet which is not actually filling. So, we can have something which is healthy and not time – consuming like cookies. Most of you will wonder how cookies can be healthy. But these 4 ingredient cookies are just perfect for breakfast. These are packed with super – foods, are oil – free, egg-free, wheat-free, refine-sugar free and are vegan. These can be prepared with ease, are full of nutrition and can satisfy your hunger.
It just require some simple steps and less than 40 minute to prepare these cookies to eat.
1. Medium size banana.
2. 2/3 cup of rolled oats.
3. 2 table spoon chia or flax seed.
4. 1/3 cup of any dried fruits of your choice like raisins, dates, cranberries etc.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 175 degree c.
2. Put all the dry ingredients in the bowl.
3. Mash the banana and add to the bowl containing dry mixture.
4. Take a spoonful of this mixture and form small balls out of it.
5. Slightly flatten the balls and place them on oddy uniwrap baking and cooking parchment paper.
6. Bake the cookies for around 15 minutes or till they turn slightly golden brown.
7. Let the cookies remain on parchment sheet for few minutes before transferring them.
8. Relish with peanut butter or make peanut butter cookies sandwich.
This healthy cookies breakfast will savour your taste buds and provide you with lots of nutrients. You can easily pack it in oddy uniwrap wrapping paper and eat it on the go too. Now you no more need to skip your breakfast or think of options for eating something filling and nutritious. You just need to grab a super food cookie.
No token or token has expired.
Subscribe to our newsletter to recieve
our news and updates by email
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER