5 Minute Butter Popcorn in Pressure Pan, Quick Butter Popcorn, Movie Night Snacks, Oddy Uniwraps Food Wrapping Paper, No Microwave Butter Popcorns
- American Corn kernels
- In a pressure pan add Butter and melt.
- Add Corn Kernels and toss it in the butter.
- Add Salt and combine.
- Cover the Pressure pan with lid upside down. We don’t want to pressure cook it just want to cover with the lid so that the pop corns do not escape the pan.
- After a minute you will start hearing corn cracking. When the voice of cracking slows down you can switch off the flame.
- Transfer the corns to a bowl lined with Oddy Uniwraps Food Wrapping Paper. This helps absorb extra butter from your pop corns.
- Enjoy your movie night !