- 6 Cups Milk, full cream
- 1/4 Cup Basmati Rice
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 3/4 Cup Condensed Milk
- 10 Gram Almonds (slivered)
- 1/2 tsp Green cardamom powder
FOR GARNISHING :
- 30 Gram Pistachio nuts (whole)
- 20 Gram Slivered Almonds
- Pick, rinse, and soak rice for 20 minutes.
- Drain and rinse your rice again and set apart.
- In a heavy bottomed pan, boil milk and add the drained and rinsed rice.
- Simmer it for 20 to 25 minutes, stir consistently. Add condensed milk.
- Mix well.
- Put sugar, cardamom powder and silvered almonds. Mix completely.
- Serve hot or chilled garnished with silvered almonds and roasted full pistachio nuts.