Banana Nutella SANDWICH
- Bread slices – 6
- Banana- 1
- Oil – 3 table spoons
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Egg – 1
- Sugar – 2 table spoons
- Nutella Banana
- Take a bowl. Pour egg insides, sugar and milk in it. Now beat them.
- Dip each slice in the above mixture, smear some nutella on it.
- Arrange the banana slices on the nutella smeared bread slice and cover it with another slice.
- Heat a pan, add little oil and toast the sandwich.
- Yummy Breakfast is ready for kids.
- Serve with a glass of milk.
- Wrap it with love and ODDY UNIWRAPS to consume it later.
Cheese and Veg Foot Long BREAD
- Foot Long Bread – 1
- Onion, Sliced – 1
- Butter – half tsp
- Sweet Corn – half cup
- Capsicum, sliced – 1
- Cheese – 1 cube
- Mayonnaise – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to pinch
- Cut the bread into half and scoop out the center
- Saute onion, Capsicum and Corn. Don’t overcook.
- Let it cool, add a tsp of mayonnaise, bread crumbs and mix
- Fill the bun with it and top it with grated cheese
- Microwave it for 1-2 minutes until all the cheese gets melted.
- Serve hot on a plate.
Eggless French Toast
- Bread 4-5 Slices
- Semolina/sooji – 2tsp
- Curd – 2tsp
- Green chillies -2
- Onion – 1
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2-3 tsp
- Red chilli powder -1/2tsp
- Turmeric powder -1/2tsp
- Coriander leaves -a few
- Garlic crushed -1 pod
- In a mixing bowl add semolina/sooji,red chilli powder,turmeric powder,salt,curd,finely chopped onions,green chillies,crushed garlic pod and coriander leaves.
- Mix in to a smooth and no lump batter preferably of medium consistency so that you can easily spread it on the bread.
- Heat oil in a tawa and place two breads side by side and apply the above made batter on to the bread carefully.
- Now flip and spread on the other side and make a fine toast.
- Take out and serve hot with tomato ketchup.
- You can add pepper powder too to the batter
- If you want add grated carrots a little bit as we don’t want the veggies to come out of bread they shouldstick on to it.
Black Olive Hummus & Brown Bread VEG SANDWICH
- Black Olive Hummus
- 1 cup – Garbanzo beans / chickpeas, cooked
- until soft
- 1/4 cup – Black Olives
- 1/2 tsp – Red chilli flakes
- 2 cloves – Garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp – Olive oil
- 2 tbsp – Lemon juice
- Salt (not required) if required add a pinch
- Add all the ingredients in a processor and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate.
- 8 slices – Wheat bread
- 1/2 – Cucumber, peeled n sliced
- 5 leaves – Lettuce, torn in small pieces
- 1 no – Carrot, peeled n sliced
- 1 no – Tomato, sliced
- 1 no, Onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup – Hummus
- Salt and Pepper as required
- Olive oil
- Spread generous amount of hummus on a slice of bread, arrange veggies, sprinkle salt n pepper, spreadhummus on another slice of bread, place on top.
- Drizzle olive oil on a grill pan
- Toast the sandwich on both the sides until crisp
- Serve warm!!