- Brown bread
- Tomato sauce
- Mozerella cheese
- Chopped onions
- Chopped tomato
- Chopped capsicum
- Chopped olives
- Oregano and Red Chilly flakes
Note- Chopped veggies can be changed according to the mood and availability as they serve as the toppings for the pizza.
- Cut the sides of the bread, neatly. You can also cut the bread into round circle. Just to have a different shape in case.
- Spread tomato sauce on the bread. Then, spread onions,tomatoes, capsicum and onions.
- Grate mozerella cheese on each slice.
- Preheat oven and bake until the cheese starts melting.
- Serve hot on plate with oregano and Chilly flakes.