- Brown bread
- Tomato sauce
- Mozerella cheese
- Chopped onions
- Chopped tomato
- Chopped capsicum
- Chopped olives
- Oregano and Red Chilly flakes
Note- Chopped veggies can be changed according to the mood and availability as they serve as the toppings for the pizza.
- Cut the sides of the bread, neatly. You can also cut the bread into round circle. Just to have a different shape in case.
- Spread tomato sauce on the bread. Then, spread onions,tomatoes, capsicum and onions.
- Grate mozerella cheese on each slice.
- Preheat oven and bake until the cheese starts melting.
- Serve hot on plate with oregano and Chilly flakes.
Pack it with ODDY Uniwraps for kids, lunch box to keep it afresh and healthy. So, what are you waiting for? Keep your kids happy and healthy