Kathi roll is a very popular street food in india. Earlier kathi roll was made of grilled meat kabab stuffed in paratha. But now we can get many variants of rolls in every street or we can even make it at hone. It is an ideal meal for kids lunch box and is healthy too. Savor this delicacy according to your liking.
1. 1 cup of veggies like carrot, capsicum, peas, cauliflowers, mushroom or any other of your choice.
2. 1 onion thinly sliced
3. ½ tsp oil
4. ½ tsp cumin
5. ½ tsp garam masala
6. ½ tsp coriander powder
7. Pinch of turmeric powder
8. ¼ tsp red chilli powder
9. ½ tsp ginger garlic paste
10. Salt to taste
11. Coriander leaves chopped
For Roti Roll-
1. 1 cup whole wheat flour
2. 1/3 cup water
3. 1 tsp oil (optional)
1. Make a soft and pliable dough using whole wheat flour, water and oil and keep it aside for some time.
2. Heat oil in pan and add cumin to crackle.
3. Saute onions till golden brown in the pan containing oil and cumin and add salt.
4. Also fry ginger garlic paste with it till the raw smell goes off.
5. Now add all the veggies, turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala and coriander powder.
6. Cover and cook the veggies till they become tender and keep it to cool.
7. Make small balls of the dough and flatten it with rolling pin to make roti.
8. Heat the girdle and transfer the roti on it.
9. Filp roti when you see tiny bubbles on its surface.
10. After cooking both the sides when spots of golden or brown colour are seen on roti, apply ghee to it.
11. When all the rotis are done spread any chutney or sauce on it along with the veggies filling prepared above.
12. Now roll the rotis tightly and hold in shape with a tooth pick.
Now you can wrap these rolls in Oddy Uniwrap wrapping paper and keep in your kids’ lunch box or wherever you are on the go. Enjoy hot and fresh rolls anytime.
Subscribe to our newsletter to recieve
our news and updates by email
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER