When you are short of time and can’t think of anything healthy, take a pause. This chicken roll recipe will savor your taste buds without compromising on your health. It will give you a lip-smacking crunch. It is not only healthy but also you can grab it on the go.
Check the ingredients and the method of preparation.
1. Boneless chicken cubes-200 gm
2. Plain white oats (powdered)-2 tbsp
3. Ginger garlic paste-1/2 tsp
4. Turmeric Powder-1/2 tsp
5. Red Chilli Powder-1/2 tsp
6. Garam Masala-1/2 tsp
7. Pepper Power-1/2 tsp
8. Salt to taste-1/2 tsp
9. Wholewheat flour-1 cup
10. Paneer-100 g
11. Lettuce- 20 g
12. Onion- 2 tbsp
13. Lemon juice- 2 tsp
14. Mint leaves- 1/4 cup
1. Marinate chicken in a bowl by adding ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masal
2. keep it aside for an hour.
3. Transfer the marinated mixture in a pan and cook for around 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
4. Blend paneer and mint leaves with little water in a blender to make a smooth paste ( Sauce)
5. Take wholewheat flour in a bowl, add some water and knead it to make a dough.
6. Make lemon size balls of the dough and flatten it in the shape of paratha.
7. Heat the girdle and put paratha on it and cook its both sides until brown spots appear.
8. Remove paratha from pan and put some chicken in the centre of paratha alongwith paneer
9. Make tight rolls and wrap it in Oddy Uniwrap wrapping paper to retain its taste and freshness for consuming it later.
This mouth-watering recipe will be a treat for your family. So enjoy it anytime and everytime.